Yesterday, Nealy came over to play. She brought her parents, Aunt Mimi and Uncle Wes too. After a few rocky visits in the past, we were worried how the two girls would get along. We worried for nothing. They got along fabulously! Caroline showed Nealy all of her Christmas presents, and actually shared! There were even a few hugs exchanged.Drew and Nealy took turns cracking each other up. I don't know who was more entertained by who. Babies and little ones have always been drawn to Drew, and he's always been so good with them. I shot a few video clips, and Drew has watched them over and over today.
Gabe kept his distance. I told Nealy not to feel bad, after nearly two-and-a-half years, he's just now paying Caroline any attention.
It was a fun visit, and we hope Nealy (and her parents) can come back and visit again soon. After all, Nealy still hasn't experienced The Egan Playroom.

No comments:
Post a Comment