I've been lax in updating the blog. My sincere apologies. After the busy Easter festivities, I've been drowning in carnival preparations. I am chairing the carnival committee at the pre-school this year. I love it, but it's a lot of work. A LOT! Between the fundraising, picking up donations, creating a coloring/activity book, and a ton of crafty things and odds and ends.....(not to mention all the everyday chores and duties).....I am exhausted by the end of the day.
Carnival is set for May 25th. I am so blessed that my youngest sister Ella is driving in from Michigan for the weekend to help me out with the kids. They are so excited she's coming back. Aunt Lala is mighty popular with the Egan kids!
I'm off to gather some photos for a brief update on the kids.
Let the Fun Begin!
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment