Friday, March 21, 2008

Notes on me.

Cough! Cough! Hack! Hack! Sneeze! Sneeze! Sniffle! Sniffle!

Speak my language? For your sake, I hope not. The illness that has been lurking in this house since December finally caught me. Miserable. Absolutely miserable. I can honestly say that I would prefer going through childbirth again, rather than deal with this. Considering that three of my four children were born via c-section, that's really saying something.

So my apologies for not keeping up with the blog. My computer has been sorely under-used this week. (I think it appreciates the break.) I simply have not had the energy to do much of anything but curl up in a ball and moan. I'm feeling markedly better today, and hope (AND PRAY!) that the worst is behind me.

I'll be sure to get Easter pics up sometime on Sunday. Until then, have a great weekend, and a Happy Easter.

No comments: