Or perhaps it should be titled: The Blog in Which Ck Links....A Lot.
So, a lot has happened since my last blog. nothing earth-shattering. No big news, just lots of little stuff.
The main reason I haven't be blogging? Well, other than being lazy, irritable, apathetic and just not wanting to? I've been reading. READING. It started with this which quickly led to this, followed by this one which led to this next one, and now I'm here. All because of the
Other than the reading, there has been some activity.
We went to an Easter Egg hunt at Miracle League. It was a beautiful sunny day, but bitterly, BITTERLY cold.
We were the "lead" family at the Seder meal at church. Drew got to read the child's part, and he did really well!

We colored Easter Eggs.
Gramps and Grammie came to visit. And this is the only photo proof I have of said visit.
The Easter Bunny came early to hide the eggs. he decided to stop by on Holy Saturday, because the weather was so nice.
Daddy missed the hunt, so Caroline hid eggs for him. She made him use her pink bucket to collect them.
We went to all the games for the Curve's opening weekend. It was a fun weekend. We had every type of weather imaginable. The kids were happy to be back at the ballpark. I was happy to be watching good baseball for a change. Last year was brutal. This year has promise.



On Sunday of opening weekend, we got to see Stephen Strasburg pitch. I guess he's kind of a big deal. Such a big deal that the ballpark was packed, and there was some national media attention. (cough cough)ESPN(cough cough).
I got to accompany Caroline's class to the circus. She was a bit concerned about it, but had a great time. She especially like the white tigers. Gabe's class went the next day. It was his third visit to the circus, and he was most excited.
Drew got to be the Kunzler Honorary Team Captain this past weekend. He got to hang out on the warning track of the field, and talk to the players. He got some autographs. He met the manager of the Curve and got to go to the plate to exchange line-ups with the manager of the other team. he also got to meet the umpires. He was so proud. Rob and I were very proud of him as well. He handled everything very maturely, and even remembered to shake hands with everyone. To quote Drew: "It's a VERY good Drew day!" It was indeed!
So there ya have it. I'm not going to apologize for not blogging sooner. I'm not going to promise to blog more often. Be happy with what ya get! I'm busy. I have three busy kids and a husband who works an insane amount of hours.
Not to mention....I'm reading!!!!

1 comment:
Ok.
1. I'm not apologizing - you know you LOVE The Books. I am however sorry that you are probably getting little housework done.
2. LOVE Gabe's face in the seder picture.
3. Also love the fact that the chicken is eating Caroline's hair.
3. AND LOVE LOVE LOVE the Good Drew Day comment - made me laugh out loud.
:)
Post a Comment