So, here's a quick re-cap of the past three weeks.
Caroline got her first haircut. I've waited a long time for her hair to grow long enough to cut. It grew a lot this summer. A LOT.
We took in the last (regular-season) Curve game. Gabe met a baseball guy. This was the hitting coach, I think. I believe his name was Jeff. He was very kind to Gabe. I appreciated it.


We saw the flag go up for the Blue and White Mass at the Cathedral on 9/11. The kids were awestruck.

Caroline helped sell tennis balls for the ball launch at one of the (play-off) games. She was so proud.


Drew started playing the trumpet. (Shirts are optional!) I started buying ibuprofen by the case.

Gabe is very excited about Halloween, and is even more excited about his Mario costume.
Drew's teacher, Mrs. Harris, came to his last Miracle League game. He was very surprised and very anxious to show off.
There ya have it. There's September in a nutshell.
Mom, stop pestering me!

No comments:
Post a Comment