Monday, August 01, 2011

Blogus Interruptus

It seems I am unable to blog without multiple interruptions. I have a ton of stuff to blog about, but little time. I've been working on this blog and saving as I go for several days now. So the subtitle of this piece of work is:


A Whole Lot of THIS, THAT and THOSE OTHER THINGS.


Ballpark Block Party: July 1st


The Curve threw a party on July 1st complete with local bands and lots of other fun stuff. Drew and Gabe hung out on the field both helping and hindering the activities. Regina flirted with members of Rob's staff. Oddly enough, I have no pics of Caroline from that day.















~end~



We interrupt this blog with breaking news......Infant wants out of the itchy outfit....repeat....The infant wants out of the itchy outfit....NOW.



Caroline's Birthday: July 12th


Caroline turned seven on July 12th. I can't believe my big girl is so old! She really needed this day devoted all to her. She got some great gifts, and after almost a year of saving every cent she received or earned, she bought herself a Nintendo DSi. She is extremely proud of her accomplishment. I am as well. That was a lot of money! Her favorite gift was a $5 afterthought I bought from the neighbor's yard sale. As you can tell by the pics, this was a VERY good day for Caroline.






















~end~



Interruption!! Interruption!! Baby wants to be in the wrap....binky in place. Interruption!! Interruption!!





DelGrosso's: July....um...well.....sometime in July.


We got brave and decided to take all four of the young-'uns to DelGrosso's. I will admit, we didn't have a lot of confidence in this endeavor, and actually took both cars in case Regina had a meltdown. It actually went well. Regina and I hung out in the shade and Rob and the older kids played in the water for a while before heading over to the rides. It was easily the best time I've ever had at DelGrosso's!






~end~

Alert!!! Alert!!! Baby doing something cute!! Baby doing something cute!!! Alert!!! Alert!!!






Sibling Love: Ongoing

Everyone loves Regina, and they fight over her constantly. Everyone wants to be the one holding her, playing with her, making her smile. Regina, God love her, is very patient. Sadly, no pics of her with Drew. I'll defintely try to remedy that situation soon, as Drew elicits the biggest smiles.










~end~

Pardon this interruption. Infant is demanding The Shoulder.



Nostalgia: Mid July - Present


Caroline discovered Spirograph. I found my old Spirograph set and Caroline spent an entire afternoon creating masterpieces. It was fun to watch her enjoy something I enjoyed so much as a child.




~end~

Gratuitous picture of cute baby!






Smiles: All the Time!!!


Regina found her smile. We all love it!







~end~

Pardon me, I have to feed a hungry baby.

"Please Momma....I'm starving here!!"


Daddy Love: Perpetual

This Daddy guy seems to be pretty darned popular lately. All four of the kids can't seem to get enough of him. They are only interested in Momma when they are hungry.






~end~


There ya have it. Pardon my language, but this was one big-ass blog! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try to get some sleep. I'm really quite tired.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love it!
Thanks for all the pics!!
Miss you.

Melissa said...

Love Love Love the pic of Rob and RJ at the end....
Also the pic of Regina looking at Gabe like she is not quiiiiite sure what is going on! <3

Nice big ass.....Blog!! :)