At one of the last games of the season, Gabe was given the opportunity to do a pre-game, on-field promotion. He was the Kunzler Honorary team Captain. Drew was able to do this last year, and loved it.
This year was Gabe's turn.
Rob was busy doing other pre-game activities, so I got the honor as the accompanying parent. In other words I was on Gabe-duty. Y'know, to keep him from running off. Old habits die hard y'all. (Regina (sleeping) hung out with Claire at customer service, Drew and Caroline watched from our seats.)
Mom and Gus pre-game.
This year was Gabe's turn.
Rob was busy doing other pre-game activities, so I got the honor as the accompanying parent. In other words I was on Gabe-duty. Y'know, to keep him from running off. Old habits die hard y'all. (Regina (sleeping) hung out with Claire at customer service, Drew and Caroline watched from our seats.)
Mom and Gus pre-game.


This is me telling Gabe to "STAY WITH JEREMY!" as he walks the line-up card to the plate.

Walking (AND STAYING) with Jeremy......

Again....being where he's supposed to be, and looking a bit nervous.

Giving the line-up card to the umpires. Props to Jeremy for really helping Gabe out and being so patient.

Posing.


Success!!!

Gabe had a great time and really enjoyed his new t-shirt. We were all so proud of him.

No comments:
Post a Comment