Thursday, December 26, 2013

Ugh.

It snowed.*

It snowed, a lot.

Two-thirds of the family enjoys snow.

The other third?  Notsomuch.


Although she could hardly move, Regina was quite a fan.

 


She was so cute, all bundled up like an Abominable Snow Baby.




They made snow angels.  Some were a bit crooked.

 Drew watched his Dad shovel.

 Regina REALLY liked making snow angels.
 

Rob watched Drew shovel.  We really need to get a second shovel.




Once I brought out some spoons and buckets, the girls were busy!



Where was Gabe?  He had little interest, and stayed safely indoors, where it was warm.  
 
As for me, I went outside, but never ventured off the porch.  The porch is safe.  There's no falling down and breaking bones on the porch.

*This was a snowstorm we had a couple weeks ago, pre-Christmas.  But I am OCD, and can't put up the Christmas blog until I get this one up.  Blogs MUST be chronological!

No comments: