Thursday, October 12, 2006

Drew's first field trip



Drew went on his first field trip today. This morning he was a bit nervous about riding the regular school bus. I was on pins and needles all day waiting for him to get home.

He had a great time. His first words as he got off the van were: "Mom, I ride on the big yellow bus today!!!" Apparently, he enjoyed it.

He also got to "smell apples". Drew sniffs everything. It's his was of inspecting.

He came home with two HUGE apples. One for him and one for Gabe. He is always so concerned about getting something for Gabe. If Drew gets something, he thinks Gabe should too.....usually.

These apples are the biggest apples I've ever seen. They've both been working on them for about 45 minutes. Drew's got a bit of a handicap with two missing front teeth!

He's home, I missed him......and he wants to go back tomorrow! This kid is killing me!

No comments: