Thursday, May 31, 2007

Look what I did.

And I am unbelievably tired....even though it's been almost a week.









The carnival was a complete success. We had Hubie the clown, who made balloon hats for everyone. Every child got a goodie bag full of prizes, treats and coupons. Each child was able to decorate a cookie, do a train craft and play lots of games outside. We also served a snack/lunch. The weather was HOT, but no one seemed to mind. It was really a lot of fun.

Now that it's over, I don't quite know what to do with myself. I'm already starting to think about next year's carnival. It was a lot of work, and there were days that I obsessed over it, but I honestly loved every second.

Let me tell ya, seeing all those smiling faces made it worth all the work. We had a lot of happy children.

No comments: