Friday, November 02, 2007

Light-headed.

I'm feeling a bit light headed. It's a feeling I'm not accustomed to. I'm not quite sure what to make of it.

Before I go on any further let me state: "NO MOM!!!! I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!!"

Ok, just had to get that disclaimer in there.

Why am I lightheaded? Because I had 12 and a half inches of hair cut this morning. Every last inch was donated to Locks of Love.


Caroline is inconsolable. She's cried off and on since getting home from school. She keeps telling me "No more haircut Mom! NO MORE HAIRCUT!!!" She doesn't quite understand that I can't go get my hair back.

Here's a blog first: a picture of me! *gasp* I had to take it of myself with the help of the bathroom mirror. Don't mind the light shining on my face, I couldn't get the blinds to close any further.











No comments: