There was a whole lot of laughing, a lot of running and only a few tears. Ella and I managed to share Aidan without any type of cat fight over him. Sooner than later, we're (Ella and I) going to have to fight Caroline off. Caroline is downright baby crazy. She wanted Katie's baby (Will) to come out of the belly NOW, because she just MUST kiss him.
I'll shut up now and share some pics.
Caroline cuddles with Uncle Joe.

Aidan, Drew, Nealy and Caroline.

She'd been waiting so long to give him a kiss.
"Hugging" Baby Will.

Hugging each other.

"I'm not quite sure what you expect me to do with this thing."

"Although, it does feel kinda funky."

Passe`


We're all recovering from all the fun. Two of my three children are sound asleep. Drew is rallying, but will lose that battle soon. As for Ella and me; we're really quite tired.






No comments:
Post a Comment