Monday, February 04, 2008

He's Batman.....

.......and it's driving me batty.

Drew's biggest need these days is a Batman costume. This is not the easiest item to find this time of year. I have a feeling I'm going to be hitting up eBay very soon. He's been using his Buzz Lightyear towel as a cape, and until recently has been okay with that substitution.

Yesterday Drew's Batman shirt was dirty (it has to be washed sometime) and rather than wear any other shirt, he choose to go topless.

Then his Mom got a crazy idea. It would have looked a lot better if he hadn't wiggled so much, complaining that "it tickles!".

Yeah, I'm that Mom.

He wore it proudly for several hours. It washed off with a baby wipe...or two....and he was back to being bare-chested. Weekends get long y'know? The children are here for my entertainment, so entertain myself I did!

No comments: