Sunday, April 20, 2008

A Mish-Mosh of Caroline

I've not been taking many pictures lately. The camera stays in the carnival bag I take back and forth to school to take pictures of the classes with the carnival torch. I am so fearful of forgetting the camera or not having it when I need it, so I just leave it in my bag.

Caroline decided she wanted her hair straight like mine. Her piggies stuck straight out. It was hilarious. She was thrilled, and happily declared that her piggies were now like Nealy's.


She also got a new dress this week. We've been waiting for the sale. Again, she was thrilled to be just like Nealy.



In a strange turn of events, Caroline has been penguin-free for a few weeks now. She still loves the penguins, and plays with the often. However she's taken to carrying around her purple Carebear, and out of nowhere, Lambie has made a reappearance.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't wait to have matchy-matchy girls at Will's baptism!! I love kodac moments!