There won't be any new blogs for a while. My computer isn't feeling well, and needs a new motherboard, or so I'm told by my brother who so kindly helped me DURING THE SUPERBOWL!!!
A new motherboard has been purchased and should arrive (from Willoughby, Ohio!) sometime this week. Rest assured I will be stalking the UPS man until he delivers my package! Then I have to man up and get the nerve to take out the old one and install the new one. All.By.My.Self.
*GULP*
So, no new blogs.
Rob was kind enough to let me use his laptop, but I have no idea how long that charity will last.
I have lots of new blogs in my head......so look forward to my return...hopefully this weekend!
Let the Fun Begin!
2 months ago

2 comments:
I hope your computer is feeling better soon...that sucks!
Good things come from Willoughby Ohio!
Post a Comment