Last weekend we had to do the poster display, and write the actual report. I am not exaggerating when I say it took all weekend. There were some tears, fits, and histrionics. But he did it. And I think he did it quite well.
Today the report was due. He proudly put his binder in his backpack as I assured and re-assured him that I would not be late delivering the poster/display to school. Shortly after noon I got a call from his teacher. He had volunteered to present his report first (no surprise, Drew LOVES to be first) and did a fabulous job. She was impressed not only with his display and his written work, but was also very impressed that he knew the information. He really learned a lot about bats.
Because he did so well, he's been asked to be a part of the Science and Technology Fair at the high school next month. This is quite an honor, and he is very very proud.
We're all very, VERY proud of him as well.

In other news, a new computer has been ordered and should hopefully be arriving within the next week. I have a lot of blogs to post, so be ready!

1 comment:
Welcome back to the blogosphere!!
Congrats Drew! That project looks super ,and very interesting too!
If my computer keeps up like it is behaving, I'll be the next one to be needing a new one (how did the computer know it was tax return time?)
Love
Aunt Linda
Post a Comment