Wow! Today was busy. As my tagline reads, I'm really quite tired.
My friend Shawn, who I met through the preschool is a whiz with a sewing machine. I bought some fabric and she whipped up an apron for Caroline in no time. Caroline is thrilled. She's even more tickled when she saw I had Shawn make an identical one for Nealy. We'll send Nealy's apron home with Grammie this weekend.
Caroline was also very proud of her new clothes that she picked out herself. Someone is very ready for spring.
The technology fair was today. Drew was so thrilled to be there and to present his report on bats. Noticeably absent? the bat model he worked so hard on. All credit goes to a certain third grade teacher (for the record, Drew is in 2nd grade!) who was in charge of bringing all the reports to the high school. She broke his model, and didn't care one bit. She was seriously flippant and very unapologetic about it. Yeah, we know whose class Drew WILL NOT be in next year. I was ready to throttle her. Luckily the bat was able to be repaired and was present for the evening session of the fair. He handled the disappointment well, we only had a couple of minutes of anger. He then put it behind him and enjoyed the fair.
As for Drew's Momma? She fumed for a couple hours.
Let the Fun Begin!
2 months ago

2 comments:
The teacher didn't care?? WTF? I would have been fuming too.
Can't wait to see pics of Drew's Communion!
OMG Caroline looks SO BIG! Love the apron, and can't wait to see Bug's reaction! Especially when she figures out that Caroline has one just like it.
Drew looks so proud. What happened to the preemie???
Post a Comment