This week Rob told me to pick a night to spend up in the owner's box, and that I could invite some friends to join us. I jumped at this opportunity. It VERY nice to watch baseball in the air conditioning!
I invited my friend Melissa and her family. Our kids get along great, which is an added bonus. it was wonderful to spend the time at the ballpark with other adults. I hope Melissa and Matt had as good a time as I did.
Deisel Dawg and Steamer stopped by to visit with the kids. As you can see, this was met with much enthusiasm and many smiles.
I invited my friend Melissa and her family. Our kids get along great, which is an added bonus. it was wonderful to spend the time at the ballpark with other adults. I hope Melissa and Matt had as good a time as I did.
Deisel Dawg and Steamer stopped by to visit with the kids. As you can see, this was met with much enthusiasm and many smiles.
We all had a great time, despite the Curve losing. My kids all slept in much later than usual. Always a welcomed surprise!

1 comment:
We had a blast!!! It's too bad I forgot my camera, and we didn't get more pics - it was very, very fun. And Matt had a good time, too! :)
Post a Comment