Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Decade of Drew

Last week, Drew turned ten.

.....................


Pardon me, I fell off my chair. I still can't get over the shock. The preemie is ten. TEN!

..........................

If this keeps up, I'm gonna have one nasty bruise.


We celebrated quietly (ok...not-so-quietly) at home.



Yellow hair gel from Aunt Julie. Y'know.....to spike the mohawk. Rob WAS NOT pleased.




A hat, some race cars and Star Wars guys from Lala and Uncle New Joe.




Bionicles from Mom and Dad.




Hockey Guys from Mimi and family.




Money from Gramps and Grammie.





More money!! From Gramma Egan.




A Star Wars cookbook from Uncle (Old?) Joe and Aunt Katie.



MLB 2K10 from Mom and Dad.




His favorite movie.....at the moment.


Oh my. NHL 2K10 for the Wii. This was THE GIFT.



The "cake" An ice cream cookie pizza from Schwan's. Delish.



Singing..........



Candles..........




The fake poop I gave him instead of his piece of cake. He actually touched it, then PICKED IT UP to smell it before deeming it fake. Kid is weird.

No comments: