Winter is boring. We don't do a whole lot. I'm not very inspired to take pictures. The blog suffers.
Not to fear, spring is inevitable....right?!?!
Regina loves shoes. It doesn't matter if they are her shoes or not, she'll wear them. While this is cute and endearing, it can also be problematic. Many times we have shoes that get separated from their mate. Most of the time this happens as the school vans are rounding the corner and we're pressed for time. Oh this baby! It's a good thing she's so cute!
Gabe is resisting a hair cut. At ten-and-a-half, I feel he should have some say in how he wants his hair. There are some nights when he is especially goofy, and his hair ends up in his food.....or is it his food ends up in his hair? At any rate, those are the nights I find it necessary to take matters into my own hands. His hair is up and out of the way, and I get the added bonus of supremely irritating his father. Win-Win!
Someone had her very own pizza party!
Which was followed up by a party in the tubby. Maracas!
(Please excuse the poor photo quality, my phone is dying a slow death.) Cousin Jeff sent each of the boys a Red Wings hat. Thereby solidifying his status as favorite. What can I say? My children are easily bribed!
Regina not only commandeers shoes, but she's been know to do the same with hats!
Playing with Gabe's Kindle Fire is fun for everyone!
Nothing warms my heart like seeing my kid curled up and engrossed in a book.
Someone likes to sit at the table like a big girl. No tray!
Gabe really enjoys doing homework. This boy is a bit of a math whiz!
I've been crocheting scarves. Caroline enjoys modelling them for me. here she is showing Mimi her new scarf. She's runway ready! Look at that scowl.....













No comments:
Post a Comment