

Not only does my Mom spoil my children when she comes to town, but she also spoils me (Rob too, but not as much!) My poor couches....I bought them when I was about 8 months pregnant with Gabe. They were beautiful, I absolutely loved them. But four and a half years later, they were looking pretty rough. Lots of soda spills (Rob), food crumbs (kids) and wrestling (all of us) really took their toll on the upholstery.Cue Mom.
Armed with slip covers and a plan, she set to work. A half dozen slip covers later, she found the perfect fit. After some minor surgery, which included gutting a few pillows, finding a creative use of a foam mattress, and some pillow stuffing in the bra (ok, that was Ella and me, not Mom) I have a couch and a chair that look brand new. Let me tell ya, they are comfy too!!!
Thanks Mom for making my house look so pretty and in turn making me feel good about my home. All soda, food and wrestling has been banned. No more stains, crumbs and rips on the Egan couches. An added bonus? Not having to listen to Rob complain about the aforementioned stains, crumbs and rips!

No comments:
Post a Comment