Wednesday, February 14, 2007

And it snowed and snowed and snowed........















We've been dumped on. Old Man Winter is in a cranky, spiteful mood. The first pic where the front walkway/stairs should be. The next pic shows my tireless husband battling through at least six inches of the white stuff. Finally, you can see my unscientific measurement of snowfall as of noon today (Wednesday). Just shy of ten inches.
We've had two snow days. Drew was very disappointed about today's cancellation, as his Valentine's Day party was to be today. Gabe is just missing school in general....party or no party. Caroline has no idea what to do with both of her brothers in her space all.the.time. As for me.....I need some peace and quiet. I really can't complain too much, the kids have been really really good. That being said, if tomorrow is a snow day....someone better send in reinforcements. I just may lose it!

No comments: