Sunday, October 28, 2007

Party Time!!!

Both Caroline and Gabe had their Fall Harvest parties at school on Friday. Seeing as I am room mother for both classes, I was there with my camera ready. Poor Gabe, by the time I got to his party, the batteries in the camera were just about dead. After three pictures, they were dead. Of course the one thing I forgot to bring with me were extra batteries. Murphy's Law.

Coloring before the party. As you can see, Caroline prefers the purple crayon, no matter what she is coloring.


What a cast of characters!


Being shy after getting her face painted.


Treats!!!


Posing with the big yellow M&M at Gabe's school. She wanted to take it home.


Parading through the school and the principal's office.


Sound asleep at the table at 5:30 pm. She slept until 7 the next morning. Partying is HARD work!

No comments: