Monday, December 31, 2007

More cousins.

We've seen a lot of the cousins in the last few months. The kids think it's great, and the adults enjoy visiting and watching the kids interact.
Em and Wes stopped by on their way home from Michigan. The kids were so excited. Caroline bounced from Nealy to baby Aidan and back. Drew and Nealy also played a good bit. Emily and I (although neither had a camera handy) witnessed a sweet kiss Nealy planted on Gabe. She happily re-enacted for me, but it wasn't quite the same.
Aidan has gotten HUGE since I last saw him. Such a pudge! I had some serious de-programming to do on the boy. Lala and Grammie had a nearly a week's worth of cuddling, I had only a couple of hours to remind him that Auntie Ck cuddles reign supreme.
I didn't get a whole lot of pics, it's hard to snap pictures while cuddling a sweet baby boy. Em got some. She'll likely post them soon.

Opening gifts.

Rob reading books.


Hugs for Gus.

The cutest baby boy since.....my baby boys.

Caroline showing Aidan his tubby penguin.

Have I mentioned my cute and chubby nephew?
The HUGE penguin the Schirra's gave Caroline. It's seriously HUGE.

No comments: