skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Christmas Pic
It was unbelievably cold in the Cathedral today. We had a power outtage last night, and although it only lasted about a half hour, the heat at the Cathedral was only back at about half power. It was COLD. I don't know what the issue is (boiler?) but I hope it's an easy fix. 
1 comment:
Your kiddos don't LOOK cold , but I'll take your word for it. REALLY cute photos!!!! We've had everything from 16 degrees with wind chills in the 2 degree range to 75 degrees in the last week here in central Oklahoma, snow and ice, frozen pipes and then ahhhhhhhhh, I went out in short sleeves and planted 100 more spring bulbs in the flower beds Windows open yesterday, kids sleeping with fans. Today? WOOD STOVE blazing brightly and warmly, everyone in sweaters and hoodies. Good NEWSLETTER writing weather.yours is on its way tomorrow!
Linda
www.smithsoup.blogspot.com
Post a Comment