Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Tradition

Every year, on the first day of school, I take pictures of the kids standing on the porch or in the front yard. I also do this on the last day of school. I find this is a fabulous way to see how much they've grown and changed.




Drew on the first and last day of 3rd grade.




Gabe on the first and last day of 1st grade.






Caroline on the first and last day of kindergarten.



I cannot believe my babies are now in fourth, second and first grades!

We are looking forward to a summer filled with fun and activities. We have dance camp scheduled, day camp, summer school and lots and lots of trips to the ballpark. There will be day trips to both DelGrosso's and Lakemont, to The Puddle, and fun with friends too.

Unfortunately the weather today, the first day of summer vacation, was rainy and very, very wet. Boo.









No comments: