Friday, June 03, 2011

First Day, last Day Pictures

This morning I sent my fourth grader, second grader and first grader on the vans, off to school. When they returned, I had a fifth grader, a third grader and a second grader. How did THAT happen?

All report cards we commendable. All teacher remarks were positive. I am one happy Momma.

As is my tradition, here are pictures from ther last day of school, as compared to the first day of school.




Caroline on the first day of first grade........



....and on the last day of first grade.


Gabe on the first day of second grade......



....and on the last day of second grade.




Drew on the first day of fourth grade.......



....and on the last day of fourth grade. Notice the mohawk. He's ready for summer.



A nice group picture of the three.



And a normal picture of the three. Oh Gabe......









1 comment:

Melissa said...

My favorite blog post of the year, can't believe how much they grow in a school year!