Tuesday, June 07, 2011

A Photo Collection of Gabe

I've made no secret about how much I love Gabe's teacher. She's fabulous! On the last day of school she sent home an envelope full of pictures of Gabe from the school carnival. These are easily some of the best pictures of Gabe I've seen in a long time. She caught him in plenty of candid shots and was able to avoid the squishy-faced, pointy-chinned pictures that I usually end up with.


Of course, there wasn't one picture with him and Miss Amy! Boo.



Gabe and Miss Cindy, his aide. He is missing her already.




Riding the train.



Gabe and Mya. I think he likes her.






Gabe and his classroom friends.









Random shots.





This has got to be one of the coolest bouncy houses I've ever seen!







The following pictures crack me up. Watch the progression.







These are some of the best pictures of Gabe EVER.




We are so blessed that Gabe is surrounded by such wonderful people. I never have a moment of worry when I send him off to school. I KNOW he is well taken care of and loved. It is such a comfort knowing he loves school and his people there.

No comments: