Wednesday, May 29, 2013

And She Danced............


 On Friday, May 17th, Caroline had her recital.  This year we dropped Acro (which was hot mess.) and replaced it with gymnastics.  So this year she only danced Ballet and Jazz.  Being down to two costumes and hairstyles made the night so much easier for us.  I can't imagine those moms and dancers who have to do more than three costumes and hair changes.  I guess I am not that dedicated...or skilled.

She looked gorgeous and danced beautifully.

  Ballet.  In a perfect fifth position.




And Jazz.  One of my favorite costumes ever!

No professional pictures this year.  Dance picture day was the same day as her OM State Competition, and she chose to go to the Poconos and compete with her OM team.

1 comment:

Anna and Lizzie said...

Anna wants Caroline to know she is beautiful and Lizzie said she looks awesome.