Poor Gabe. he's been sidelined by a nasty stomach bug. It hit him last night and he was up throughout the night. Today he's hanging out with Momma and recuperating. He took a nice long nap on Momma's pillows and blankets, which means MORE laundry, but that's ok. He can't sit on Momma's lap or snuggle with Momma the way he wants to (stupid broken leg!) so Momma's blankets and pillows are the next best thing.
Please, if you're so inclined, pray that the rest of us don't get hit by this bug. Selfishly, especially me. I'm still hopping with a walker, and I don't want to even think about a stomach virus and trying to hop up the stairs to the bathroom.
Please, if you're so inclined, pray that the rest of us don't get hit by this bug. Selfishly, especially me. I'm still hopping with a walker, and I don't want to even think about a stomach virus and trying to hop up the stairs to the bathroom.

1 comment:
Awww, too cute. Sorry he's not feeling well though. I hope the rest of you stay healthy!
Post a Comment