This year we traveled to Michigan to celebrate Christmas at my parents' house. It's a long trip. A very long trip. But all four kids handled it beautifully. The promise of Grammie, Gramps, Lala, Uncle Joe, baby Michael and Uncle Joe's Z box was even more powerful than the power of the fat guy in the red suit.
We had nice time. Everyone was spoiled with gifts. However I personally could have done without the gift of pink eye (Gabe and Regina) and the stomach flu (Caroline, Regina and Drew). Due to the stomach flu, we were unable to spend any time with Rob's side of the family. We didn't want to risk infecting Rob's mom, who just had surgery.
I didn't get many pictures. It's amazing how crazy it can be trying to get pics of four kids and several other relatives. I have no pics of Regina during the Christmas gift unwrapping frenzy. This is likely due to the fact that she was on my lap.
At any rate: enjoy.
Trying to get an artsy shot of the four kids gazing at the tree. Regina only had visions of escape dancing in her head.

We had nice time. Everyone was spoiled with gifts. However I personally could have done without the gift of pink eye (Gabe and Regina) and the stomach flu (Caroline, Regina and Drew). Due to the stomach flu, we were unable to spend any time with Rob's side of the family. We didn't want to risk infecting Rob's mom, who just had surgery.
I didn't get many pictures. It's amazing how crazy it can be trying to get pics of four kids and several other relatives. I have no pics of Regina during the Christmas gift unwrapping frenzy. This is likely due to the fact that she was on my lap.
At any rate: enjoy.
Trying to get an artsy shot of the four kids gazing at the tree. Regina only had visions of escape dancing in her head.
b

No comments:
Post a Comment