Thursday, January 12, 2012

Play Date!!!

Today Regina had a play date! My friend Georganne and her daughter Bridget came over to spend some time with us this afternoon. Bridget just turned a year old, and is the most adorable little peanut. The girls played, and took swipes at one another, tried to eat one another, shared toys and climbed all over one another. It was too cute for words.




"Oh hi! I'm so glad you came by!"




"Yeah, the phone is fine and all, but I prefer the rubber ducks."




"See, the ducks are the way to go!"


"I really envy your pony tail. You look fabulous!"



"I see your footies, are they comfortable? I personally prefer the barefoot look."


"Cheese!!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of two very cute little girls......really love your commentary!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of two very cute little girls......really love your commentary!