Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Snow!

We got our first significant snow of the season last Saturday. Drew and Rob got to work shoveling the driveway and the paths to the mailbox/van stop. As everyone knows, I don't go out in the snow. If there's even a remote chance of another slip-and-fall, I stay indoors. However, this was Regina's first snow. So I braved it and took a few steps outside. A few CAREFUL steps.

Simply put: Regina LOVED the snow. She even fell over in it when I tried to set her down, and never fussed. She wasn't scared of the noisy snow blower, the cold on her cheeks didn't seem to phase her. I only let her stay out a few minutes, long enough to snap a few pictures.

Where were Gabe and Caroline? Well, Gabe was out so briefly I missed him completely. Caroline had issues with the show pant situation. First of all they were navy blue, and obviously worn by one (if not both) of her brothers. Secondly, she doesn't like the way they make her look fat. Sorry kid, we don't go out in the snow without snow pants. Enjoy your time indoors.








No comments: