Thursday, January 12, 2012

Regina: Month Seven



Stats:

Weight: I'm not sure, we didn't have a well check up this month. I'm willing to be it's about the same as last month. I blame the stomach bug and all the puking.

Length: Tall.

Head circumference: Large.

Hair: No change. I'm still bitter.

Eyes: Large, round, and a color I cannot describe.


Smiles: Perpetual.

Voice: Very well used. All.The.Time.

Milestones: More creeping, her first trip to Grand Haven, first bout with pink eye and the stomach flu. She enjoyed pizza bones (crusts) from the best pizza in the world (Clover Bar). She met her namesake, and I did not get a picture. Boo. She is now clapping and waving bye-bye. She can find your nose, but refuses to find her own. She is pulling up on everything and everyone. She continues to want to try new foods.

Still waiting on a tooth, or two or three. She's still sporting that gummy grin.

This month Regina:



Would not stay away from that Christmas tree.


Preferred to use the sippy cup as a hammer rather than a source of hydration.




"Go ahead, turn away from me. When you turn back around, I WILL BE on my feet. HA!"






"We're going to Grammie's!!!"






"Hold up! I'll be stuck in this seat for how long?!?!?"






Took a tubby at Grammie's house. Cousin Michael joined her for a while. Somehow I did not get pictures of the two of them together.








Danced with Lala. Wore her best "Rob Egan" face.





Made declarations of love to her Aunties. Love you Lala and Mimi!!!





Thoroughly enjoyed Uncle Wes' Salty Carrots. She had never been so enthusiastic about a spoon-fed meal.





Wore her cousin Maeve's clothes. They were too small. Boo.






Tried Lala and Uncle Joe's home-made waffles.......




......and LOVED them!!!





Poor sick baby on the long trip home.





So excited to get in her tubby. Further proof that she is, indeed, an Egan baby. Look at those thighs and buns!





She cannot get enough of her new tubby duck. So much easier for Momma to tubby her! Cute too!





And of course, wore another silly hat. Meet Darth Baby. She is a FORCE to be reckoned with. Ahem.




At this point, I can hardly remember life without her. She is such a JOY and so smart and funny. One of the best gifts I've ever received.

No comments: