The walk was a success. There were over 1000 people there. This was the biggest walk (for Blair County) yet. No word yet on how much money was raised. Sadly, this was the first year I did not meet/exceed my goal. I blame myself, I should have gotten the word out sooner. A huge, heartfelt thank you to those who donated so generously.
Drew decided to wear his Batman costume. He's been dying to wear it out in public. I figured this was the best place for him to do so. No one looked at him sideways, everyone loved it. He was SO proud.
Gabe was somewhat resistant at first. After all, his favorite thing to do at the ballpark is to watch the traffic on I-99 from the upper concourse. After a while he got into it, and liked being on the field. Truth be told, Gabe did very little walking, and spent much of the time on his Dad's shoulders.
Caroline a.k.a Slow Poke did not have the great time she had last year with Nealy, but did okay. Her puzzle piece hair bows were the envy of all the other little girls (and their mothers).



No comments:
Post a Comment