Saturday, June 21, 2008

Playground fun?

The garage that fixed the van is only a few blocks from Drew's elementary school. We killed some time waiting for the call that the van was ready by playing on the playground. Drew was thrilled, as there were several kids he knew from school there. He was very happily playing freeze tag. Gabe spent his time climbing, only stopping to watch the occasional truck or car that drove by.

And then we have Caroline. She spent most of her time fussing about the mud, or tattling on her brothers and generally being unhappy. The moodiness of this child....already. She's going to be so much fun as a teenager. *rolleyes here*


This child will climb just about anything.
Here is Caroline yelling at me because I am not standing close enough to her. You know how wild those zebras can be!
I admit it, I was very tempted to leave her whiny little butt stranded there on that zebra.

No comments: