Monday, July 28, 2008

Day Two of the Free Weekend

On Day Two of the Free Fun Weekend, the kids and I washed the van and Rob's car. One of my fondest childhood memories is washing the cars with Dad, and my kids seem to love it almost as much as I did.

They started with Rob's car. The passenger side definitely got more attention than the front, back or driver's side.
There's Gabe and that weird up-chin/open mouthed pose.
It takes all three to wash two tail-lights and a license plate!
Drew especially enjoys washing the windows. I think he likes to watch his refection in the glass.
She washed that same spot for so long I feared she'd rub the paint right off.
Click on this picture so you can see Caroline trying to reach as high as Drew.
Where's Rob? In The Jungle, (The Mighty Jungle) getting his butt kicked by the weeds. It's a battle he just can't win.
Caroline didn't want to stop washing, so she washed the Cozy Coupe as well.
We had a ton of fun this weekend, and all told (with soda refills, Sunday donuts etc) we spent under $20 this weekend. THAT'S what I call fun!

No comments: