Sunday, July 06, 2008

Gabe

Gabe had a pretty good trip this year. There was a bit of whining, but it could have been a lot worse. We realized this year that not only is he a waterbug in the pool, but this child LOVES the beach. As long as he was in the water, he was happy.

He loved writing his name in the sand. My favorite part is his little footprint underneath.
The artist at work (again) after the waves erased his first effort.

Enjoying a late morning snack of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch with Charlie.
Click on this picture to make it bigger. You'll see that both Molly and Gabe are making funny faces.
Gabe is famous for stealing sips of soda. No one's soda was safe.
Making kissy faces at the camera.
Checking out his BINGO prize. He was the first of the (younger) kids to win.
Hanging out with Riley. They are both their fathers' mini-me's.
I don't know why I like this picture so much. He just looks so....mature.
The kissy face. He would run from the water to the tent to give me a kiss. Precious.
I'm not sure what this face is all about. I've got about a dozen different shots of him making this face.

No comments: