She hardly said a word to her teacher yesterday when we went to the open house. She has the same teacher she had last year, in the same classroom. Piece of cake....right? Guess not. As soon as we walked out of the classroom to leave the building, she was a chatterbox. "I'm so excited to go to school Mom!" "I just can't wait to go to school." "I love school."
This morning she was the first one up (anyone else seeing a trend?) and talked nonstop. I think Rob had to tell her to slow down and remember to breathe. She quite happily got dressed, and was very excited to wear pants. (It was chilly this morning.) She wasn't thrilled about having to wear socks (that's my daughter!) but even that didn't dampen her mood.
She literally ran into the building to her teacher. Again, like last year, I didn't get so much as a kiss good-bye or a token wave. At pick-up time, she was excited to see me but even more excited about going back to school tomorrow.
This morning she was the first one up (anyone else seeing a trend?) and talked nonstop. I think Rob had to tell her to slow down and remember to breathe. She quite happily got dressed, and was very excited to wear pants. (It was chilly this morning.) She wasn't thrilled about having to wear socks (that's my daughter!) but even that didn't dampen her mood.
She literally ran into the building to her teacher. Again, like last year, I didn't get so much as a kiss good-bye or a token wave. At pick-up time, she was excited to see me but even more excited about going back to school tomorrow.



1 comment:
Love the turtle line. She looks so big and so proud of herself. Happy Schooling!
Post a Comment