Sunday, August 17, 2008

Drew's Birthday Party

I know no one really wants to read about Drew's birthday. So I'll spare you the words, and just bring you the pictures......with minimal comments.


Coming in and seeing the decorations.

"Cool cakes Mom!"


Blowing out the Batman candle.
Enjoying his cupcake.
Gabe enjoyed a cupcake as well. He shared it with his chair and the floor.
Caroline enjoying her cupcake the icing on her cupcake.
Opening the moon from Uncle Joe and Aunt Katie.
His lunchbox from Gramps and Grammie.
He's ready for school with the backpack from Gramps and Grammie.
Checking out the posters from Mimi and Uncle Wes.
Very cool!!!
A Batman collectible figurine.
One of the goodies from Aunt Julie and Uncle Larry.
Wow, this card plays music...BATMAN music.
The gift he was waiting for; the Batmobile that turns into Bruce Wayne's sports car.

His new posters hanging in his room. I hope to get a picture of the moon tomorrow. it's very cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was an awesome birthday!!

Autumn