We couldn't have asked for a better day to visit the pumpkin patch. The weather was perfect, the kids were all in good moods, and the pumpkins were aplenty.
Oddly, I didn't get any pictures of the kids picking out their pumpkins. They found them so quickly I didn't get a chance to dig the camera out of my bag. Luckily, there were plenty of other photo opportunities to be had!
Oddly, I didn't get any pictures of the kids picking out their pumpkins. They found them so quickly I didn't get a chance to dig the camera out of my bag. Luckily, there were plenty of other photo opportunities to be had!
Caroline, formerly known as Miss Stick-in-the-Mud, was a regular Miss Adventurous today. Here she is tackling the big hay mountain.

Drew and Gabe "way up high!"

My three babies!

Drew is so good with Caroline. He's always so concerned with her well-being. He was making sure she could get down safely.

Running through the (small) corn maze.

Could he be any cuter? Nope.

Drew in action!

Chasing each other through the maze.

My big boy!

1 comment:
Beautiful, beautiful children! What an awesome family. You are truly blessed!
Peace.
Post a Comment