So my sister, the brat that she is (not you Ella) left me this comment:
"They all look like they had fun. UMMM...Didn't a certain boy start school today??? I can't seem to find the first day of school shots???"
This from a woman who threw her son a birthday party on Sunday afternoon and didn't post pictures until Tuesday morning. She expects me to post a back-to-school pic so quickly?
Folks, let me tell you about my day thus far.
I dropped Drew off at school at 9:00, the aide never showed, so we had to park and walk him to the building. Luckily Gabe didn't start school today so I wasn't pressed for time.
I had Caroline's meet-the-teacher/open house at her school this morning at 10:00.
By 10:30 I had to be at Gabe's school (yes...three different buildings) for Gabe's meet-the-teacher conference. After that I had to stop at the nurse's office to fill out a permission form for his Lactaid tablets.
At 11:15 we met some friends at Pizza Hut for lunch.
I got home about 12:30 and have spent the better part of my afternoon filling out forms for both Gabe and Caroline. I wanted to get them finished before having to get Drew from school and having to fill out all his paperwork.
So yes, I suppose I could have found the camera, uploaded the pictures, re-sized them and posted a blog this afternoon. A blog which I was planning to do this evening.
But now, I'm not gonna. :p
Emily, you and the rest of the Internet will have to wait.
So there.
Let the Fun Begin!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of excuses to me...and one excuse is pretty much like any other. I'm just sayin..
So fine, I'll wait until tomorrow, or longer if need be. I hope your rambles made you feel better. Have fun filling out your forms, I, for once, am going to take a nap! SO THERE!
Such a brat. Did you stomp your feet too?
Sucks not to be in control....doesn't it?!?
*cackling laughter*
Post a Comment