Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation (Part One)

Gabe's kindergarten graduation was this afternoon. Holy cow there were a lot of kindergarteners. Insane amounts of kindergarteners. They sang some songs and recited a poem about the alphabet. Gabe was the letter B. His line was; "B is for busy bodies, at work and at play." He nailed it.

Despite getting there 15 minutes early, I did not arrive early enough to get a seat that was optimal for pictures. Therefore, dear readers, you may need to click on the pictures to see Gabe. I've tried to make this easier by using bright yellow arrows to point him out. You may notice a second arrow on a few pictures. I also marked Emily-Grace.

Thursday is Part Two of the graduation ceremonies. Each class will hand out their "diplomas" in their classroom. Expect more pics.

Gabe did a FABULOUS job. It literally moved me to tears. he sang every song. He did all the motions. Most of all folks, he loved. every. minute.

Success.




















No comments: