Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Day of School

It's my custom to take pictures not only on the first day of school, but the last day as well. I love to compare the growth throughout the school year. I managed to get them all on the front porch this year, which helps a bit with the comparison.


Drew on the last day of second grade:
Compared to Drew on the first day of second grade:
I think he grew a ton! At some point throughout the year he got some very broad shoulders! And his neck seemed to lengthen. He also grew a few inches, at least.




Here's Gabe on his last day of kindergarten:
Compared to Gabe on the first day of kindergarten:


Gabe also seemed to grow a neck this year. He also still enjoys holding on to his "junk." I think he also outgrew some of the residual baby pudge on his cheeks.



Caroline on her last day of (four year-old) pre-school:Compared to Caroline on her first day of (4 year-old) pre-school:
She definitely gained a few inches, and her hair gained some length as well.


The school year went so fast. I can't believe my babies are now in third grade, first grade and kindergarten. When did that happen?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Okay, I totally see how they have all grown, but holy cow Drew. He turned into a full blown BOY...not little boy either. He looks SO OLD! Dear God help me!