Sunday, June 14, 2009

More ballpark fun.

We spend a lot of time at the ballpark these days. rain or shine, we're usually there. All three of the kids are learning a lot about baseball, and really pay attention to the game. Admittedly, they enjoy the on-field promotions and the fun music and video clips, but I find that all of them ask good questions about the game, and really seem to be learning. Never in a million years did I imagine it would be me answering questions about baseball! It's a good thing I spent all those boring entertaining hours in the broadcast booth with Rob.


Drew is in the orange hoodie, he was picked to play one of the on field promotions. He was PUMPED!

This is Drew winning the game. He won a $20 gift card to a local grocery store. He bought himself two boxes of "Saturday cereal", as well as one for each of his siblings.



The kids wearing the coordinating hoodies from Grammie. They are so stinkin' cute. The kids love them and I like being able to spot my kids in a crowd!

No comments: